Life's Lessons...the journey begins

I have always wanted to start a blog. Not that I feel that I have anything extrodinary to say but life is extrodinary in itself. I like to write and I often forget what happens from one day to next. This is my account. These are my life's lessons...

Friday, April 8, 2011

Ask

I am trying a new experiment in which I ask directly for what I want and then see what I get.  This past Wednesday I had a wisdom tooth extracted.  I have a total of four bosses..yup four!  I am somewhat tethered to them 24/7 by my beloved company provided Droid.  On Tuesday night I sent them all a text that said something like, "Just a reminder, tomorrow is my tooth extraction - don't send me anything but flowers ($ is acceptable as well."


I returned to work on Friday and these beauts were on my desk and no related work requests texts were sent in the meantime:


Not a bad start!

No comments:

Post a Comment