Life's Lessons...the journey begins

I have always wanted to start a blog. Not that I feel that I have anything extrodinary to say but life is extrodinary in itself. I like to write and I often forget what happens from one day to next. This is my account. These are my life's lessons...

Saturday, August 13, 2011

5k Princess on the home stretch...

Like:
Running alone
Running with music
Running on flat surfaces
The feeling when I am done

Don't Like:
Running in the sun or the heat
Running out of breath
Inclines of any kind

Discoveries:
Classical music is fun to run to
Running with your eyes closed feels good but you will probably leave the path
Running without music is possible and even enjoyable

Things I know:
Preserverance and Stubborness
Appreciation for the spirit and support of my friends & family (love)
I have grown
I will survive

No comments:

Post a Comment